Welcome to Pine Ridge
Pine Ridge started back in the late 1800’s. The original building was built by O.H. Ingram, It was used as a fishing cabin . O.H. Ingram used a steam yacht called ” Fannie Ingram” to bring parties to the head of Long Lake where it was moored. Horse drawn wagons were sent to bring the fishermen to Sissabagama Lake.
In 1919 the property was purchased by Oscar Kubnick. Oscar soon decided to take in paying guest. He Gathered several men together to raise the roof of the Lodge and add a second story of sleeping rooms. The building still stands on the shore of the lake to the front and right of the restaurant entrance.
Each year a few cabins were added until there were fourteen units in all plus the bar. In the late 70’s owners Ken and Sandy Knutson built the Restaurant and upstairs living quarters onto the lodge building. Read More »